About Me

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another Day with Dumbo

Another Day With Dumbo


On Saturday afternoon, a few friends and I went up to the Elephant Farm. They are preparing to head back to The States, and had not gone to the Elephant Farm. I was invited along, and graciously accepted the invitation. I wish I could say it is more exciting the second time around, but it's not. This time around, I did manage to buy a few souvenirs and something for the "kids" back home. Oh, and I also took a 10 minute elephant ride. It was a beautiful day, and a perfect opportunity to soak up some much needed Vitamin D. Enjoy the pictures, and a short video from my second trip to the Elephant Compound.


2 comments:

Ray said...

Pleasant enough family outing place.
Bought the best leather belt their 10 years ago. Indestructible, like new. Croc leather is good.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I just noticed that I'm sooo far behind on catching up with your adventures. Lets just say that I have discovered the unstoppable diarrhea that you mentioned! I just copied and pasted all your 26 pages of blogs that I miss into a Word document and will be catching up tonight for fun :).